• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Membership mess up

BigDog

NAXJA Forum User
So as most know I have paid my dues to the site for these pretty little red letters. In doing so I had to use my wifes card and now everything is in her name. I really hope this can be changed because I make a ugly Heather.
Yes I have sent a message to the right people to see if this can be changed. Just thought I would give a few people out there a chance for a couple cheap shots on this one I find it kind of funny. LOL

I think the real question here is have you purchased any jeep parts in her name ?

lol :D
No not yet but in one week we will have the Grand that I'm picking up for her, so I'm sure the time will come.

If you haven't done so already, send a PM to "MEMBERSHIP." Explain what happened, and they should take care of it.

I had a similar problem when I first joined.

It's always nice to see more RED too. :thumbup:

Well I like it here, people for the most part are good people and this is the first site that got me going in the wheeling world so I'm good to go here.
I do go and read some things on that forum sometimes but this is my place here.

Well I like it here, people for the most part are good people
no-rly.jpg

Well I like it here, people for the most part are good people and this is the first site that got me going in the wheeling world so I'm good to go here.
I do go and read some things on that forum sometimes but this is my place here.

WORD.

So can we use Heather as your CB handle :kissyou:

Back