• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

red xj in redlands

Did it have Red fiberglass fenders?
I saw one in fontana the other day off Sierra and San Bernadino that sounds like the one you saw but with Red glass fenders.

Hahahaha you guys is crazy. My death wobble is fixed, I have been driving the Jeep a lot, but never been to Hangar 24, or LLU. My NAXJA sticker is on the back window, not on the windshield, but otherwise it sounds identical.

Curt, I think I just got a rock stuck in a rim or something, because the horrible wobble mysteriously went away lol. Win!

Here is my rig:

SoCalFest200849.jpg

LOL yea man, that's back in the day before your rig was big and burly like it is now :). That photo was taken over by Jacoby Canyon in the Big Bear area - SoCalFest 2008. In fact, you can see a mine in the background hehe. :)

Hey Ive had my XJ a year now and #3 hasnt seen any flipping!
You'll know its me also since you can here it from a mile away.
No NAXJA sticker since NAXJA is written in the dust on the rear hatch window

u can hear rambos rig from a LONG way off, trust me, plus it was right side up a couple weeks ago - might be chasin rabbits again tho, so all bets are off - on a side note, if u see this rig at the hospital all the time, might not be a good idea to get tooo close to it

Back