• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SCUBA this Sat. in La Jolla

Jump This

Just another minion!
I wasn't able to get any diving in during my vacation (sent my octo in for a rebuild and it took them 8 friggin' days!) and I want to do a shore dive out of La Jolla Cove on Saturday.

Anyone interested?

If you havn't dove in a while (and are certified) we can do some basic review work near shore then head out for a run.
Two tank day.

I wasn't able to get any diving in during my vacation (sent my octo in for a rebuild and it took them 8 friggin' days!) and I want to do a shore dive out of La Jolla Cove on Saturday.

Anyone interested?

If you havn't dove in a while (and are certified) we can do some basic review work near shore then head out for a run.
Two tank day.

If my fat behind still was able to squeeze into my wetsuit and if I wasn't doing an IDPA match and if.... well... long story short... I wish I could breath 8 year old air out of my tanks :D

If my fat behind still was able to squeeze into my wetsuit and if I wasn't doing an IDPA match and if.... well... long story short... I wish I could breath 8 year old air out of my tanks :D

You are one of the many who have not been able to keep diving in thier summer programs.
I swore to myself that I would not let that happen to me!
So, off to the beach I go.

:D

Hey bud, just skip the dive and head to Havasu. I got a spot on the boat for ya!

:D

just saw this thread... sorry i missed it.

give a little more notice next time and i'll try to swing it with you. my wife doeesn't like the local diving so i usually don't 'round here. have fun- the water's been warm and swell calm latley so i'm sure you'll have good conditions.

enjoy!

Back