• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WJ with clean booster and master at Ecology

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Was just at Ecology on Imperial in santa fe springs.

They have a dark blue WJ there with a clean booster and master. well astually the master I pulled off to look at the seals and its right next to it. Its all teh way to the back right and for some reason the WHOLE driverside from the front door to the rear hatch was removed, but nothing shows that it was from a wreck.

Few Renix and one 01 XJ there. No D44's And No D44 at any local OC yard as of this morning

Just FYI...

SAW ALOT of those with the tags about the silicia fluid ran in them and locked up...

no not at all. made me happy to see about 5 XJs that would not other wise be there, and knowing that they were turned in by people that didnt appriciate them as we do. so no real loss to our off road vehicle arena of people or rigs. or so my outlook says..

Sucks that the engines were all siezed but the rest was nice on them. Do they actually screw up the tranny too?

dont know about any parts on it except it was complete drivetrain.

I really need a pristine set of chrome door handles and chrome power mirrors for mine.

LOL

Well I also saw a newer liberty at ecology. Never seen that ever before

Back