• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lift party - this weekend!!!

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang,

I am finally going to lift the 99! I will start on it Thur or Friday evening, just get in the garage and on jack stands. If I can, I will start pulling it apart.

I will be installing all of my stuff, including axles from the 2000.

If you want to come by Friday evening, that is fine, just make it after 6:00 PM.

I will start around 9:30 on Saturday morning.

Any help is appreciated.

I will be installing an SYE, ACOS, axles, springs, and all of the stuff that goes along with it. Once it is done, I will get the rear bumper and rock rails on it.

I will finally have someother stuff for sale so watch the For Sale section!

Address is 25251 Arder Court, Lake Forest, 92630

Lunch and drinks will be provided!!

I got one person so far. I could use at least one more to help me get this knocked out.

:wave:

I appreciate it guys.

I did not get it Jeep into the garage last night, so it will go in tonight. My goal is to get the lift and axles in tomorrow.

I will do the SYE and connect the brakelines and all of the buttoning up on Sunday.

I plan on starting aroudn 9:30, so anytime after that will be great.

Thanks again for those that can lend a hand.

A big THANK YOU! To MJR, Terry, & CharlesS for thier help today.

Jeep did not get finished but everything got removed! Look at the For Sale threads for what's available.

The old XJ body (shell(will be hauled away this week) :tears:

I have to get a few small things like leaf spring bushings and a few nuts/bolts.

let us know when u wanna finish up - did u & charles get the drop brackets/braces done?

Not done, but pretty close. I was feeling like crap so I did not work on it long. We got them in place and holes drilled. I need to get 2 bolts and a tap. The ones I had were not the right size.

Back