• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics from today and sheriff cherokee

XJ=Fun

NAXJA Forum User
my friend just purchased a 99 Cherokee sheriff car it came with full skids, and lsd turdy five!!! it wheeled amazing for a stocker. here are some pics

p.s mine is the lifted one with he rubicons. here is the crazy thing. he got it for only 1500 bucks with 123,xxx miles on it! some people have all the luck
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Big lift, little tires. lastara

Unless your friends are female, there is no need to post pics of them with their shirt off. (n)

Willy

Big lift, little tires. lastara

Unless your friends are female, there is no need to post pics of them with their shirt off. (n)

Willy

Wow LoL. I only posted the pic to show that old residue from the sheriff sticker and i thought it was a cool pic. we all take our shirts off when its hot and we are wheeling its nothing unusual. and the only girls that go wheeling with us are our wifes and fiances, and im not gona post pics of them with their shirts off. not for free anyway j/k!!!:D oh and the tires are small because i got a good deal on the wheels and didnt wanna scrap the tires. so once those are worn then im going up to 305/70/16 or 285/75/16.

Back