• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So I finally gave up on the Jeep and bought something else...

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
..........................................................(only cheaters use thread preview!!!.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................)

So we brought a new toy home today, she's purrrrdy :D

IMG_0739.jpg

I'm just kidding about the Jeep thing though... And don't worry, this isn't going to slow me down at all ;)

Ooow... Raptor 350? Cant tell...

If soo we have one of those...

me and the gf just got her the Raptor 250 too... Its great for her at 5'8" and 117 lbs... she can whip that thing around pretty good.

Ooow... Raptor 350? Cant tell...

If soo we have one of those...

me and the gf just got her the Raptor 250 too... Its great for her at 5'8" and 117 lbs... she can whip that thing around pretty good.

No Sir.

^I sure hope not! Too small for an adult.

It looks to be a YFZ450...Nice Quad(s).

Yes Sir.

Nice ride Jim!

Thank you Sir.

On a side note, if anybody needs any riding gear or a bike etc., talk to me, I was referred to a guy who absolutely hooked it UP, on helmets and everything. He came in way under chaparrals pricing even, WAY under, on the gear.

Nice... I couldnt tell from this stupid comp.

Nice Buy Jim... we just picked up the KFX450R... LOVE IT!!
Ill never get another carb'd bike again!!!
Dude I'm so pumped, it's been too long since I've had a bike, it was time. And I got an awesome deal on an 08, they're trying to get rid of them. I think next year I'll pick up the new R, all aluminum frame, fuel injected, 50" wide from the factory, full race bike out of the box.

Nice bike I've got the same 08. If you haven't figured it out yet ..you will...the front shocks are way stiff :( even for a big guy (I'm 225 with gear). Soften up all the setting on the front shock and get one of those $100 steering stabilizers...it will help. I think I'm going to make the plunge and get aftermarket shocks this year...maybe even the LT. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Chris

Nice bike I've got the same 08. If you haven't figured it out yet ..you will...the front shocks are way stiff :( even for a big guy (I'm 225 with gear). Soften up all the setting on the front shock and get one of those $100 steering stabilizers...it will help. I think I'm going to make the plunge and get aftermarket shocks this year...maybe even the LT. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Chris

X2... They are indeed REALLY stiff. Even cranked all the way down.

We've gotta trailer thatll hold 4 bikes. So whenever youre ready do ride with the big boys give me a holla. haha

Hahaha, I told you, I'm ready whenever... I've been outta the saddle for a while as far as quads, but I'm still alright ;)

Chris

I noticed that, although I'm happy with that, being as though I've got almost 100 lbs on you! haha. It handled well tonight but I did notice it's way stiffer than any other quad out of the box that I've been on. My 100 lb. girlfriend might think it's a bit rough though. :dunno:

Jim, Your timing is perfect.

$100 Trailer

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1004508

Sweet thanks, I forgot about that one!

We used to have a Predator 500 before my dad traded it for a wrangler. Had full big gun and foxes. Thing was awesome fast, especially for me being 5'6" and about 135 at the time.

Back