• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

shock time.. cheapies

paroxysym

NAXJA Forum User
so im doing alittle research on what i could use to throw on my 95. it has a BB now with twintubes but they just downright suck, and yes they are RE. im a huge fan of the RE monos i had on my old tj, but its not that serious and i want to keep it kinda low budget. so im looking at possibly going with:

- PORC shocks
- monroes
- rustys
- rc 2.2s

i know rustys and rc shocks blow. im kind of intrigued by the PORC shocks. any thoughts? they would be on a >3" lift.

so im doing alittle research on what i could use to throw on my 95. it has a BB now with twintubes but they just downright suck, and yes they are RE. im a huge fan of the RE monos i had on my old tj, but its not that serious and i want to keep it kinda low budget. so im looking at possibly going with:

- PORC shocks
- monroes
- rustys
- rc 2.2s

i know rustys and rc shocks blow. im kind of intrigued by the PORC shocks. any thoughts? they would be on a >3" lift.
some people think PORC blows too. not the shocks, the company

some some food for thought here... most cheap shocks are made by 1 company and relabeled to the masses. I think it was heckethorn that made most of them.

Back