• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'00 heated, power seats in '99 - circuit breaker location?

searchingforXJ

NAXJA Forum User
First off, I checked some other threads and none seem to have to the problem I am having. I pulled a set of leather power heated seats from a wrecked '00 limited. They worked fine before I pulled them. From what I read in other threads it's a pretty straight forward swap. I connected the wiring harness and plugged them in and they won't work. The grounding is good. Next step was to check the power source and apparently there is a breaker for this circuit, but I can't figure out where it is. Anyone know what it looks like and where I can find it?

Thanks

Did you check the fuse in the fuse box? My Sport doesn't even have the fuse where the power seat fuse goes.

Did you check the fuse in the fuse box? My Sport doesn't even have the fuse where the power seat fuse goes.

Post #2 & #3 in this thread noted that there was no fuse for the power seats, only a circuit breaker, which it notes as #29. The junction block doesn't have a # for that one.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=76389&highlight=power+seat+fuse

It says that fuse #18 is for the heated seats, but I'm just trying to get the power seats going first. Is that the fuse you're talking about?

Back