• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Corral Canyon 15 Aug

homebrew

NAXJA Forum User
This saturday no set time as of now. This is the first time taking the jeep out, and the last time before I ship out so its gonna be a shake down run for me. Anyone else interested in goofing off for a day chime in.

P.S. I will have front recovery points but more than likely wont be able to finish the rear in time. Just so anyone coming along knows.

Thats what I was thinking.

Maybe meet somewhere for breakbast around 8 eat and be at 4 corners by 930-10

Last edited:
In preperation for this weekend I made some progress on my rear bumper. Its far from done but at least it looks cool.
jeep001.jpg

And mounted my CB, havent seen one mounted here before. I like it, its out of the way and doesnt interfere with the center console. I have the power going Directly to the bat and the the ground bolted behind the kicker pannel. Still have alot of engine noise, do I need a better ground?
jeep002.jpg

Last edited:
How's the CB work?

Looks good right there!

Wish I could go, but the Jeep is still not up for it.

It works good I just need to figure out how to get rid of all the engine noise. Thanks Again

Would they have those at radio shack?

I like the placement, I had thought about putting it there but the wifey drives it also and it interfered with the seat movement. It's her DD, thats why I get to spend so much on it. :eek:

Would they have those at radio shack?

They have in the past, I have used they'er power conditioners before. May I sudjest isolating your ground.:wave1:

I have different seats I think they are ZJ so the radio doesn't interfer at all.

Yo man, why you aint come out this weeknd?

I still don't have any working gauges on the jeep. And I am open open with no sliders.

As soon as I get the other axles with 4.56's and detroit I will be ready.

I don't mind body damage, but the no gauges= no working e-fan= overheating and :flamemad:

Soon though. I was at the river this weekend and the desert was calling my name.

homebrew, glad it worked out for ya!

I still don't have any working gauges on the jeep. And I am open open with no sliders.

As soon as I get the other axles with 4.56's and detroit I will be ready.

I don't mind body damage, but the no gauges= no working e-fan= overheating and :flamemad:

Soon though. I was at the river this weekend and the desert was calling my name.
Excuses excuses. :peace:

homebrew, glad it worked out for ya!

Back