• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pic of Warn T-case skid?

I have one and have wheeled it hard. It does ok but would not hold the entire weight of the XJ on it if it had too. It mounts on the crossmember by 3 self tapping bolts and one carriage bolt through the crossmember and by 3 self tappers into the frame. I did not use the self tappers and welded flanged nuts into the frame rails for mounting.

Here are some pics of mine with the drop.
0708091443-00.jpg

0708091444-00.jpg

0708091444-01.jpg

I had to use the spacer on mine to as a have a NP242. I still have a transfer case drop in so the 1" spacer and the two flat pieces of metal they give you wasn't enough. I needed another inch of spacing. It hangs down low with all that, it bothers we but I'll live with it for now. Also the hardware with it stripped out easy. Probally my fault. I had some slightly bigger bolts in my toolbox that fixed that issue.

Its held up ok. Ive hit it a few times, one tiny dent on it. I guess since I got it at a wholesale price it was worth it.

Back