• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rolled 94 cherokee

djrethoret

NAXJA Forum User
getting parted out.
i have 2 t-cases one NP 242 in need of rebuild and a 231 with slip yolk eliminator that is good to go. im looking for 200$ obo for the 231. front and rear diffs, four of the spoke rims that come on the country editions. i have a full set of leather seats that need to go engine, transmission, everything! dont ask about the brand new set of AT's on it, i did get another jeep and i need those. the rear hatch has a good piece of glass in it (the only good piece left). im gonna try to start tearing it apart asap but probably not gonna get to it this weekend if you would like to some pick through the wreckage today or tomorow just give me a call or shoot me a text 480-455-eight-zero-2-eight

power windows and locks?

How many miles on the motor and what transmission do you have? Was there any damage to the top of the motor?

I went over their the other day. Its a 4 door, the seats are in great shape and appear to be leather. I believe the rear axle was a 35. I was really looking but I think I remember a rubber fill plug.

I could use the mechanical fan shroud and electric fan if they are still in good shape.

dana 35 rear dana 30 front. the engine has 205k on it and was running like a freakin top before i did this and no, no damage to the top of the engine. its an automatic. the fan and shroudshould be in good shape. i havent really had a chance to pry everything apart yet, work is kinda the priority at the moment (though i could use the money to put into the 99 XJ i got last thursday : D) like i said feel free to text me or call me, if i dont follow the voice mails instruction lol. anyone that wants to is always welcome to come look at it. at some point this week im gonna pull the axles off. the 231 with SYE is not a hack and tap its a nice SYE dont know the brand i bought it with it on there and havent used it since i bought. some guy in the california chapter had it. again call text i dont have a chance to get on the comp alot but i always have my fone. 480-455-8028

I will also trade for whatever you have laying around as far as any miscellaneous off-road accessories go.

idk whats a fair price honestly, you know my uncle so i know you wont screw me so just PM me with what you think is a fair price, i havent gotten any other offers yet so its all you if you want it just let me know

yes power windows and locks sorry i missed your question

no takers on the 231 with SYE? 200$? its just sitting on the garage floor waiting to be put in i thought that would be the part to go first.

at this rate it will be here lol i never even used it i bought it with every intention on putting it in my old jeep but never did.

Back