• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good Morning!!

AIbandit

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
No guns have been pointed at me this morning so not an exciting start to my work week. Though I did have my first cup of coffee in a month. I don't think Ive ever had "jitters" before but damn I think I have them now.

How's everyone else doing on this fine august morning?

Wahoo ish :) those can be fun. Some just require a little alcohol.

That's good that no guns have been pointed at you. :)

I'm working on the first cup of coffee right now. Went to my oldest daughter's belt ceremony last night at her martial arts class. Did my morning stretches and am waiting on breakfast before going into the shop for the day. :D

Redbull and work. Good Morning :gee:

It is a good morning here also. I found out that after i drained and put a new filter in my transmission and resetting my computer it run fine so far. :yelclap:party1: lets hope it stays that way.

It'd probably be best if you didn't drink anymore coffe sense you've been able to go without it for that long. Coffe and energy drinks have stimulants that dull your bodies own stimulants causing you have "need" more coffe/energy drinks. IMO better to not have to rely on those if you may have guns pointed at you. just my 2 cents :p

PS: i haven't had a soda or coffe in 1.5 years and feel fine.

Last edited:
That's good that no guns have been pointed at you. :)

I'm working on the first cup of coffee right now. Went to my oldest daughter's belt ceremony last night at her martial arts class. Did my morning stretches and am waiting on breakfast before going into the shop for the day. :D

Theres still time for them to correct their mistake.
What kind of Karate is she in? what belt? My parents signed me up for Kempo when I was a chillin... It was horrible I hated it I think it was for women even though the teacher was a dude. moves like "Squeezing the peach" should never be taught. If I ever have kids there learning brazilian jiu jitsu.

It is a good morning here also. I found out that after i drained and put a new filter in my transmission and resetting my computer it run fine so far. :yelclap:party1: lets hope it stays that way.

It'd probably be best if you didn't drink anymore coffe sense you've been able to go without it for that long. Coffe and energy drinks have stimulants that dull your bodies own stimulants causing you have "need" more coffe/energy drinks. IMO better to not have to rely on those if you may have guns pointed at you. just my 2 cents :p

PS: i haven't had a soda or coffe in 1.5 years and feel fine.

Glad your filter change went well :) The first time I changed the fluid on my Tcase mud and metal shavings came out. I replaced it with some amsoil and the case went boom a couple hundred miles later. I think I posted the pics here :).

I havn't had soda for almost 4 months I don't allow it in my house now. Makes my fiance' mad but it keeps my teeth intact or so I hope.

When guns are pointed at me its generally a failure of dicipline, situational awareness, and training. It's been a couple years since Ive had guns pointed at me with hostile intent.

Theres still time for them to correct their mistake.
What kind of Karate is she in? what belt? My parents signed me up for Kempo when I was a chillin... It was horrible I hated it I think it was for women even though the teacher was a dude. moves like "Squeezing the peach" should never be taught. If I ever have kids there learning brazilian jiu jitsu.

Not anything in particular. Her instructor is traditional but has been studying multiple styles for years. He started in boxing, then went to traditional karate and kickboxing. He has black belts in various styles and still studies BJJ, Kung Fu, and Muay Thai. My daughter has been in one month and just took her first belt test to senior white belt. :) She's in with the boys and there's no 'one sex is better than the other'. He has started the kids in self-defense and self-preservation, along with manners and good personal skills. It's like Basic Training, the 'lite' version.

Awesome, MMA is the way to go.
Remind me not to piss her off :D

Back