• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My cherokee on canvas.

mattyj

NAXJA Forum User
So my girlfriends Mom dabbles in a little paiting on the side. She just knocked out 24" x 20" rendition of my old cherokee on an obstacle at Cougar Buttes. Pretty cool huh?!?

0093.jpg

0072.jpg

here is the photo she copied.

IMG_1034.jpg

man i love that angry look your front end had. sort of like "get out of my way rocks, im here to kick your arse"

nice work, is she a trained painter or is it something she just does for fun?

Nice artwork :). I also do like your front end look on that XJ.

Very nice man, thats awesome.

Ha, that's cool. Too bad you don't have it anymore. That was one awesome rig. I really liked the exo/internal cage. Was always jealous of that. Needs to be updated with a buggy on 42's (cheater) :D.

Speaking of which, who ended up with it?

Ha, that's cool. Too bad you don't have it anymore. That was one awesome rig. I really liked the exo/internal cage. Was always jealous of that. Needs to be updated with a buggy on 42's (cheater) :D.

Speaking of which, who ended up with it?

Yeah, a buggy painting will be in the works soon.

Driving a buggy on 42's definately is cheating if i still drive the same lines and trails that i did with the cherokee.....but i don't. John Bull isnt on my list of trails anymore :D

My friend Jon Kinny, owner of Jonny Lightning auto and fab shop in Corona, bought it. He actually daily drives it, Creepies and all. :D

Back