• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

USMC interest in Johnson Valley

I believe it is kind of at a stand still, They took all of our comments, online petitions and letters, and now there going to do some more research and look into all of the things that we had to say. Then i belive they are going to make a decision, based on everything, but we might also have a another comment period also.

Don't hold me to any of this, rick would have all of the answers....

jesse

You have that right! the 2 small stores here rely on the buisness created bye offroading in J V.

I agree :(

Oh and by the way what is the "Desert Rats" about? :).

We just all live in the desert..I'm low desert and ray is high desert..You guys from the high desert are strange, you all cry thats it is hot when we wear coats.. We are just a bunch of friends ..We will be having a party in a month or two..This is a BYOP, bring your own pepsi..Keep your eyes open for it..Very small get together

Hi guys, I've been on vacation for the last week (or so) and have not
been on line during that entire trip!!

Anyway, Jesse has it right.
FOJV will be having a meeting at the end of the month.
I'll report more then.

We just all live in the desert..I'm low desert and ray is high desert..You guys from the high desert are strange, you all cry thats it is hot when we wear coats.. We are just a bunch of friends ..We will be having a party in a month or two..This is a BYOP, bring your own pepsi..Keep your eyes open for it..Very small get together

Cool, wife and I might like to meet some of you at that party or something :). Will try to keep eyes open for it and if you happen to remember and can send me a PM when it happens that would be cool too :).

Sorry to get off topic a bit :)... back to JV stuff!!!

Back