• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lucerne Valley the 28th ~ 30th

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Well me and the family are going to Lucerne Valley the 28th ~ 30th. My wife and kids have not been off roading with me in about 2 yrs and its time to break em in right. Heat and all the type of terrain almost, in one spot.

If your interested its a great place to wheel and should be warm, and fun.

Going to be near cougar buttes..

My last thread I screwed up and listed stoddard and not lucerne

To hot out there for me this time of year, Sierra Fest is that weekend Robert why don't you try that much cooler up in the trees......SANTA

yeah, when i read that you said it be warm out there i though that it might have been a slight understatement. Would be awesome to wheel with you again. You know, just no crashing the XJ this time. :p

yeah, when i read that you said it be warm out there i though that it might have been a slight understatement. Would be awesome to wheel with you again. You know, just no crashing the XJ this time. :p

I must be smokin... for some reason I though rprater had made this thread. I'm a moron.

so anyone interested? We are still going... I was just out there last weekend for the MDR race. it wasnt all that hot. in the 90's though. At night it got cool then cold....

Great terrain...

Back