• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheel Bearings

Lancer1

NAXJA Forum User
While looking for the best price on front wheel bearing assemblies, I was asked if my jeep had 1 edition composite rotors or 2 edition cast rotors. I have no idea. How does one find that information out. I have a 1999 cherokee 4.0L two door, mostly stock. Thanks for any help.

While looking for the best price on front wheel bearing assemblies, I was asked if my jeep had 1 edition composite rotors or 2 edition cast rotors. I have no idea. How does one find that information out. I have a 1999 cherokee 4.0L two door, mostly stock. Thanks for any help.

It could be either one on the '99. Chances are if your's is like ours (late build '99) you could have the 2000 rotors. Ours does.

Easiest way to check is to measure the height of the rotor. You'll either have 82.5mm (~3 1/4") which is '99- or 77.8mm (~3 1/16") for the '00+.

Back