• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: lift party for Heepspeed

jeeperjohn

NAXJA Forum User
I am thinking about holding a lift party for heepspeed at my house at a time yet to be determined. I will be doing his gears but he also needs his lift and SYE installed. I believe he would provide food and drink. Who would be interested?

I would be up for it. So long as its not on a weekend when i have my kid. I have him 1st, 3rd and 5th weekend of every month. If you guys need a portable air compressor to expedite things, i can bring mine. its works awesome!

I would be up for it. So long as its not on a weekend when i have my kid. I have him 1st, 3rd and 5th weekend of every month. If you guys need a portable air compressor to expedite things, i can bring mine. its works awesome!
I believe I have all the tools we would need including air. We just need bodies to remove parts and install new ones. I would like to get one diff done the day before then the other on the day of the lift party. That way people can get some insight into how to do gears.
Edit: we need someone who knows their way around a camera to document the event.

GET OUT!!!!! :moon:

NO_U.jpg

Back