• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good Places to Eat in Big Bear...

Sonora Cantina
Village Pizza
Red Baron Pizza
Sizzler :)

I know there's an Italian place on the main strip but I can't remember the name. Too many beers. Come to think of it I can't really help. Man I gotta stop drinking.

Los Montanas is a mexican place on right next to the fork in the road on the way to Bear Mountain. Good food, good drinks.

I like Village Pizza, but have not tried B's but by their web site I will next time I am up there, I hope in a couple of weeks. does anyone know if B's has a bar or serve beer and wine? Anyway Chad's is always there for drinks if not.

forgot to mention the BEST breakfest you will get in the BEST jeep traditional type service, Bo Bears! across from the school! serve yourself coffee and portions are awesome and the people are ALL good...

B's Backyard BBQ
350 Alden Rd
Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
(909) 866-5400 www.bsbackyard.com/

I deffinetely recomend this place!

Show up early and sit on the water for a few drinks at the bar and then wander up to the main restaraunt. Get the large mixed BBQ dinner and split it between the two of you.

Make it an all day event. love that place.

Eric

Maggio's in the Von's shopping center
Sonora Cantina
El Jacolito

Back