• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jasper Engines

good quality with a Nationwide warantee. I used to install them for a shop I worked in. Rarely any problems with their product, but they're still just a re manufactured engine (over bored and under built)

I just bought one last Friday and it is being installed this week. I pick up my jeep this coming Friday....I'll post any issues that may arrive. If any issues arrive I'll also post how Jasper addresses them.......hopefuly it all goes smooth.....

My Uncle uses them all the time and has only good things to say about them.

Thanks for the opinions, my online searches revealed mostly negative feedback so it's good to hear positive opinions as well.

my father in law had a jasper crate engine installed in his XJ and never had any problems w. it - he sold it a few years ago and I have lost track of it's whereabouts so I don't know how it's holding up.

I just bought one last Friday and it is being installed this week. I pick up my jeep this coming Friday....I'll post any issues that may arrive. If any issues arrive I'll also post how Jasper addresses them.......hopefuly it all goes smooth.....

PLEASE dont forget to post your experience....were all listening!!:cheers:

Back