• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free Concert

XJ4Christ

NAXJA Forum User
Our church worship team "Edify" will be having a free concert with food at our church on Wednesday Evening (I think at 6:30/7:00 ish.. I will try to find out exact time it starts but its cool to come early if you would like.

Our Church is called "The Place" and is in Hesperia. Take Main Street to 7th street turn North and you will pass the Library on your left.. go down to corner of 7th and Cajon turn East (there is a Church Building complex there). It will be first drive on your left in that Complex. Our Church Building is in back and should have a sign out. I will have my XJ parked out front (White with no doors).

If you are wanting to come and need further info please PM me.

Hehe I will put the "free food" thing first next time when I post for another one :).

Our church is doing this every month (First Wednesday of the month).

I wish I could come down and pick you up. Who knows maybe someone else from down the hill might want to come up and you can ride together :).

I am waiting on a phone call to ask the band leader some questions so I can put more info here :). I did find out there is another band going to play this Wednesday and I will find out who/what etc :).

Next month I will try to get info together better. This was sort of a "humm.. why not ask my friends here if they would like to come thing :)"

Will be cool though to see some XJ's parked outside with mine heh :).

Ok here is some better info :).

You can come earlier and eat and such but concert starts at 7 PM (you can go in and out and eat while it is going on as well, so if you are like me i like to go for seconds and such heh).

There is another band called Signal Ahead that will be playing. Both Signal Ahead and Edify play Contemporary Christian Worship and Rock and Edify has some songs of their own.

The chruch's actually address should be on its website: http://attheplace.org/

If you plan on coming up and such give me a call on my cell (or if you cant find it etc). 760-713-3213 - Brian.

Speaks the truth. :yelclap:

hehe I agree ;) I might take my YJ to concert instead as I havent heard of anyone wanting to come and with it being windy outside (wife doesnt like my doors off lol) it will save me some gas $ that way instead of 2 vehicles. If i take it its tan with 33's and a lift on it.. should stand out hehe.

Back