• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yo Grimm!!! PMs are full!!!

I cannot think of any reason as to why he would have or save 100 messages.

i have 18 unread private messages and im never on here.

it happens.

mikes a popular dude.....

jealous cause nobody will play with you?

u+mad.jpg

I'm still chuckling over the fact that I received a PM about this. My intentions were not something to fuss about. To my knowledge I immediately thought he would have 100 messages given he couldn't respond. I completely forgot about another event of absence as xDUMPTRUCKx stated above. How one rarely frequents this site, and that may be reason as to why he didn't respond. My post has been misinterpreted and mindless rants are given off point against them in response. It's great to see this kind of quality posting from users on this site.
emhammer.gif

I cannot think of any reason as to why he would have or save 100 messages.

Well you obviously don't know Grimm !!!
:D

Our newbie, Mr Mall, tried unsuccessfully to get to 100 posts over on the Yacaipa GTG thread. So he thought he would add to his post count in this thread.
He really has no idea who he is messing with ... does he boys?!?

i dont think so...how you been curt????

Our newbie, Mr Mall, tried unsuccessfully to get to 100 posts over on the Yacaipa GTG thread. So he thought he would add to his post count in this thread.

No....no he does not. :doh:

this thread is quite popular.

poor pete didnt know he was gonna be the creator of this outta control thread.

Back