• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Low-mile CJ-10a Nissan SD-33 I-6 diesel and 727 trans

PavementPounder

NAXJA Forum User
Low-mile Nissan SD-33 I6 diesel from a CJ-10a flightline tug. 34,080 miles and 5,823 hrs. Tug was fully functional and ran beautifully prior to part-out. Very complete, including 23-spline TF-727 transmission that will accept NP-pattern cases like D300, 208J, 231, 241, etc. I have a zero-mile NV241J listed that would go great with this. Service documentation is included.

If you are going to run a passenger-drop transfer case and front axle, I have the correct Scout SD-33 oil pan available to clear it.

If you are planning on using this in a CJ, I have a set of very nicely designed & fabricated frame mounts available. (This driveline was installed into a CJ-8 frame prior to that project being parted out.)

I also have the very clean CJ-10a frame that this driveline came out of if interested. For those of you unfamiliar, its a short FSJ frame with CJ half-cab body mounts. This allows you to avoid any leaf spring outboarding and the frame is way stronger than any CJ frame.

$1500. No dibs. First-come, first-served based on payment. Cash, PayPal, or USPS Money Order. No checks or other types of money orders.

I can palletize and ship at your cost. I will also haul it a reasonable distance into neighboring states for a fuel fee. This would include into Ohio, Indiana, and Chicagoland.

verification_seal.gif

NissanSD337271.JPG

NissanSD337272.JPG

NissanSD337273.JPG

Back