• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Next Jeepspeed Lucerne Valley, Ca. Sept 12th.

tharlanjr

NAXJA Forum User
Who's going?

I haven't gone to a race since I was a kid, and I wanna see a Jeepspeed.

Anyone going that wouldn't mind me going with them.

It all depends on whether I can get my Jeep going (should be done before)

I'll be out there
I think this will be the 10th desert race I've been to this year.
I was in Baja over the weekend with our class 8 and helping a trophy truck.
Good times!!!!

Definitely good times Curt. I know you and I will be out there chasing or setting up remote pits.

I am in for this race, its my bday afterall!! Oh, and the 9 car we have been chasing for is 3rd in points.... looking forward to it.

Ryan, come on out and hang with us!

Yeah if I go I will for sure come hang with you guys again, had fun last time oh and Tony ill bring you some of those cookies for your bday haha

Is your B-day on the 12th?

Mine is on the 19th.

I wanna make it out there bad, I am gonna take the heep to a shop so they can figure out whats up with the gauges, then I should be good to go!

Woooo hoooo. Cookies for the cookie monster!!!

Bday is actually the 13th.

How do you guys do the races?

Do you drive out that day and leave that night, or do you go out on a friday and come back sunday?

Do you tent it or just sleep in the jeep?

I wanna start planning how I am going to do the trip.

well for me it depends on what time the race starts. If the race starts in the morning I will go out the night before and tent it. If it starts in the afternoon ill just go in the morning that day and either spend the night depending on how late the race goes or just drive home.

How far from lucerne are you?

According to Google Earth me and 96jeepspeed are about 3 hours away, lol

so I think camping might be better for us.

For those wanting to leave in the morning, we can caravan. I live in riverside, and will most likely leave going up the 15 around 530 in the morning.

We can meet up on the 15.... I will most likely be pickin a buddy up in San Berdu... so there are a few exits we can meet up and then caravan up.. .would be pretty cool!

Back