• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What Sensor Am I?

AIbandit

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
What are these 3 sensors?
whatsensorami.jpg

sensor2.jpg

Yes Ive cleaned the garage since then :)

Lol thanks :moon: :D

The one on the left is the temp switch,the one on the right is your oil pressure sensor. You guys are having to much fun,looks like nascar is still in rain delay.

knock sensor on bottom, temp sensor on top

oil pressure sender

Thanks Ehall

You guys are having to much fun,looks like nascar is still in rain delay.

Clever I take it in your opinion everyone that builds there own engine is a redneck? or is it the 7000$ quad in the background or is it the cherry picker's box that I just bought for this swap. Maybe my compressors box? Or any of the other boxes from just moving in. My appologies I don't quite meet your standards nor does my garbage mans small recycling limit. I'm sure with the name "PiknPul" you must be a higher class then me.

Maybe you should know someone before you talk shit newb.

ohhhh noesssss I knew I should of put a smiley face...

Doh! you got me! I work for a range :D

Clever I take it in your opinion everyone that builds there own engine is a redneck? or is it the 7000$ quad in the background or is it the cherry picker's box that I just bought for this swap. Maybe my compressors box? Or any of the other boxes from just moving in. My appologies I don't quite meet your standards nor does my garbage mans small recycling limit. I'm sure with the name "PiknPul" you must be a higher class then me.

nope-- it was the Fram filter....:D

(notice the smiley)

So if i tear the wires off my KNOCK sensor would i notice more knocking? I must look into this, then i could run 87 ...

Thank you guys for this tread..You to MpSlayer:wave:

I'm not sure he intended the comment as an insult. Maybe Nascar really is delayed, he's bored, and thinking an engine install sounds like fun. Or did I miss something?

Back