• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

More video footage from Last weeks Holcomb Creek run

Nice videos :). Who is who on the white XJ's? Do you have armor under your Jeep as well?

I need to find some cheap rocksliders it looks like as much as I see XJ's coming down and sliding on them rocks :).

Nice videos :). Who is who on the white XJ's? Do you have armor under your Jeep as well?

I need to find some cheap rocksliders it looks like as much as I see XJ's coming down and sliding on them rocks :).

Elias is in the newer model XJ and me and my GF are driving the white 91 XJ laredo. We had a good time. can wait till they re-open that place.

Why do you sound like a chipmunk at the beginning? :)

I think your girlfriend drives better than you Julio. ;)

We got in for a special Adopt-a-Trail run. The new target date for reopening is the Fall of 2010.

We got in for a special Adopt-a-Trail run. The new target date for reopening is the Fall of 2010.

JOhnny, how does one get info on helping out with any adopt-a-trail stuff? it be nice to help out with this trail if needed at any time between now and when it opens. :thumbup:

Send a PM to karstic. He's our AAT guru.

Seems that the physical work on Holcomb Creek is pretty much completed. They just have to wait a year for regrowth to occur. And they'll probably have to pull down some more burnt trees before they fall and kill somebody.

Back