• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Suspension Lift

Wildman89

NAXJA Forum User
need a lift kits for my as is wicked mall crawler. (89 stock xj with roll cage and winch bumper) anyone out there upgrading and want to sell there kit? looking for at least a 4.5 but a 5.5 would be nice....

I recommend piecing together a lift, check all the chapters you can find some good deals here. Im all about saving some coin, you can put together a lift for a lot cheaper than buying a kit in most cases. Someone posted a kit in the craigslist thread to.

you can make your own lift leaf pack with a couple of sets of stock leaf packs too. that'll save a pretty penny.

thanks guys. anyone know anything about the tomkin 5.5 LA kit. just got a pm about this kit for sale minus the track bar for 9 bills?

apprieciate the reply's, just bought a lift.thanks

bought the tomken LA kit with rancho 9's and tom woods drive shafts and sye

BIG thanks to Hellbilly and DumpTruck for the deal on the Tomken LA kit, and BUILT 44. really looking forward to my new lift.

BIG thanks to Hellbilly and DumpTruck for the deal on the Tomken LA kit, and BUILT 44. really looking forward to my new lift.

no prob bro.

hit me up with that email addy so i can get you some pix.

Back