• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Pron

AIbandit

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I know it may of seemed like I was full of it. Talking about rockwells and such non-sense. Anyway Here are some pics

jeeppics002.jpg

jeeppics005.jpg

jeeppics006.jpg

jeeppics007.jpg

pictures to prove you're full of it!!!:D:D:D looks good! when you gonna get them bolted in?

Well nooo... Strengthitis I suppose I want to be able to have 100% confidence in my crap not breaking.

pictures to prove you're full of it!!!:D:D:D looks good! when you gonna get them bolted in?

My fab skills wouldn't give me that 100% confidence either. I'm having a shop do it frame strengthening first and a cage then bolting :)

Last edited:
Theres a guy on Ebay selling ujoint shafts for 160 $ Which will have to suffice until I have a small fortune for ouverson shafts.

I am however doing the stroker myself which is keeping me entertained. Might do an exo myself after some welding practice its been a while :)

Thats going to be bad ass,man.Congrats having the skills and motivation (and money) to take on a project like that.

The money comes mainly from injuries I got in Iraq. Part of the reason I'm going to dedicate it to our K.I.A.

Looks like a good starting point. What are your plans for locating those axles? Links front and rear? what are the rest of the plans? Good luck

Let me know if you need any help with the KIA project. I could try and source a turret. :D:D:D

Lol I don't know where I would put my roof rack though. Besides my M2 wouldn't be legal in washington :(

Looks like a good starting point. What are your plans for locating those axles? Links front and rear? what are the rest of the plans? Good luck

The axles are both going out a few inches. The masking on the rear quarter is where the chopping will be. four linked front and rear the links are going to be coming up through the floor board a little. There building a tubular frame and tieing the cage and partial exo to it (front end).

So far the parts I have are:
Rockwell's
PSC full hydro
Atlas 4.3:1
47" LTB's /w rockwell wheels
The cage/frame tubing

Parts I need :
misc link parts
Brackets for the links
Pinion brakes
Ujoint axles

I'm still hoping to make it to Moab if there's no snags (yeah right) I'll be there

Looks like a cool project. What state are you gonna wheel it in? :D

Well hopefully a little of Washington if I can squeeze between the trees :).
The Rubicon will always be a once a year thing it's to fun not to go back. Maybe moab too if I deem it worth the trip.

Heres my photochop of the paint. Painting her flat desert tan. The white text on the rear quarter window represents the names of the 4328 K.I.A. In Iraq. The left will be Afghanistan.
kiaflag.jpg

Last edited:
Even cooler than the project, is the fact you are dedicating it to the KIA. Semper Fi.

I owe them all more then just a dedication and atleast one something I can never repay.

Cool project, man. I definately want to see the full build up, so keep snapping us pictures. And X2, the dedication is probably cooler than the set-up your building. Way to go. :thumbup:

-Lyle

Thanks for the support guys :) I'll keep them coming

Back