• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1Week and Track Bar from quadratec hasn't been shipped

sullysxj

NAXJA Forum User
July 19th my xj develops a case of death wobble on the 4.5 hour trip home from allbreeds jeep event in PA. 4.5 hours turns into 6.5 hours (40 mph on the highway)
Replace a tie rod end, grease everything, realize the track bar is shot.
$130 from my local autoparts store. Why not upgrade a little, I'll spring for the Rubicon Express 1600 adjustable track bar. Im at 2.5" lift in the front... who knows when i'll go higher. I'll wait to replace my front tires and get an alignment until after i do the track bar.
So i ordered the track bar on the 24th.
After checking my order online every other day it remained "At drop shipper"
I called the 28th and was told i would get a call from the vender that day.
No call.
I called again this morning (31st) and was told it is normal to take a week for the item to to get shipped. plus another 1-6 days for fedex.
Why does it take a week to for the vender to start shipping?
If i knew it would take that long to start shipping i might have spent more on shipping!
I ordered from quadratec and they don't even handle the product, it gets shipped straight from RE?
Meanwhile i just tell the wifey ya can't go over 40mph.
I ordered from quadratec before and had no problems. Thats why i went back to them.
Just venting, maybe this is normal.
I don't buy too many "new" aftermarket things... i put my lift together from craigslist. Just thought i would splurge on a trac bar

its a RE thing, they wait till a trucks full then ship

Spent a half hour on hold, was told i would see the track bar by wednesday.
thanks robz95xj, yeah I was wondering who was holding it up... quadratec or RE... RE is making quadratec look bad if they are the ones holding it up.
Maybe quadratec should spend more time dealing with their venders than making friends on myspace and facebook.

Spent a half hour on hold, was told i would see the track bar by wednesday.
thanks robz95xj, yeah I was wondering who was holding it up... quadratec or RE... RE is making quadratec look bad if they are the ones holding it up.
Maybe quadratec should spend more time dealing with their venders than making friends on myspace and facebook.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Get used to waiting. RE is great at making you wait for your parts. Ordered a bunch of stuff on May 17th and got most of it a month and a half later. The rest I am still waiting on, two and a half months later. Not too mad gives me more time to set things up before the rest gets here. But it sure would be nice to hear something other than "were backordered and awaiting another shipment, depending when you ordered, hopefully you will get yours with this next shipment"

its a RE thing, they wait till a trucks full then ship

this. and RE is lame anyway.

we dont carry RE parts in stock, they always dropship.

this also. anytime quadratec has a part in stock and i order it, it somehow shows up at my house in 15-20 mins. they have the fastest goddamn shipping in the universe.

ordering suspension parts from quadratec = fail, try again!

I ordered leaf and coil springs from them and got then very quick. They even put the leaf springs in boxes which amazed me. I work for UPS and see leaf springs come through with no packaging and get pretty beat up so I was happy they boxed them.

I'm more worried they have a rep who is posting on forums and types like it's a txt message ha.

Back