• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can't kill this 4L.

This is just stupid.

I don't see how throwing away a car is better for the environment.

What happened to the green mantra - reduce, REUSE, recycle?

What a frickin' waste.

How about giving people the option of a new car credit or assistance in repairing there current car (like discounted not free) Lets pump the ozone full of toxins to kill a motor, dumb. I dont understand if they really want to use this program why they just dont scap the whole car engine included in the end it would be a lot healthier for us all.

It's disgusting. It's like watching slow torture...Total BS

It was like watching a death row inmate fighting against a lethal injection.

It was like watching a death row inmate fighting against a lethal injection.

except they deserve to die! I see nothing wrong with that GC. So now the Obummer administration is in the home lending biz, the banking biz, the car sales biz, would love to be in the healthcare biz, and now they are in the wrecking biz? SCARY, as they suck at everything they do but bullshitting and brainwashing!

I keep getting "this video is private"

Last edited:
Why do you think they use inline 6 motors in Prolong commercials? They run them with no oil pan, no water and putting dirt and water in the valve cover and the motors keep running. Got to love the 4L for that. You can't kill them.

Both of the 4.0l that I did the deed to lasted seconds!

Reminds me of why I (expletive) hate people. This country was not founded on selfishness, and it should not be condoned.

Besides, the whole thing is stupid. The government's idea of a clunker, and my personal idea of one, are worlds apart. I'm all for economy-friendly things, but this whole Go Grreen movement is really creating some stupidity.

this is such a stupid program, perfectly fine vehicles are getting destroyed when instead they could go to family's with low income and other needs. Not to mention all that smoke being put into the environment during the demolition.

Back