• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PIAA 510 Fogs

HQuakers

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone running these? Thinking about getting a pair. Are 85w a little overkill for fogs? I like them because they are nice and small and aren't yellow when off. If there's another light out there that compares, then I'll consider that but I haven't heard anything bad about the 510s.

Thanks.

1. They only draw 55W but perform like 85W. They work great for fogs.

2. They're yellow when off if you get the fog, white/clear if you get the driving version. Not sure where you got your info. :)

They're a great light and come with a pre-made wiring harness. PIAA is a top-notch company to deal with.

1. They only draw 55W but perform like 85W. They work great for fogs.

2. They're yellow when off if you get the fog, white/clear if you get the driving version. Not sure where you got your info. :)

They're a great light and come with a pre-made wiring harness. PIAA is a top-notch company to deal with.

Thanks for the reply and the info...I appreciate it.

As for yellow, I meant they didn't look like this:

LIG-FYL.gif

But rather like this:

piaa_510_series_ion_crystal_fog.jpg

I have 540 fogs, and yeah theyre blue looking when they are off, Love em. I actually use the fogs fairly often and almost never use the driving lights.

Thanks for the input. I used fogs quite often on my previous cars, so I find myself wanting some on the Jeep.

Back