• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1987 XJ Wagoneer $600! ILLINOIS -Better Pictures.

Fairmonco

NAXJA Forum User
Selling `cause I got a newer/nicer one.This was my daily driver/off-road trail rig.Not a beauty queen,but it does run and drive good.

1987 Jeep Cherokee Wagoneer Limted 4-Door 4x4.4.0 Liter Straight-6,automatic,and Selec-Trac transfer case with 2-Hi,4-Hi,4-Part Time,and 4-Low.Motor runs good,no smoke,passed emmisions in May on fast-pass.About 198k miles.Transmission shifts fine,no slipping.Transfer case works perfect.Has a 2" lift and nice 31x10.5x15 Kelly Safari`s with a full size spare.

Newer battery,alternator,rear main seal,front pads/rotors,plugs/wires,etc.

Very reliable,drive anywhere.It used to be lifted 6.5",but that all went to the new Jeep.It still has the transfer case drop kit,and a Rough Country heavy duty adjustable track bar.So it`s ready to be lifted more again if so desired.

Carpet removed and replaced with Rhinoliner,no headliner,and used to have a sunroof,but it leaked so I patched the roof with metal.Rest of interior pretty decent.

Little rust on body,but just one small hole in passenger door,rest is solid.Wheel openings were trimmed for tire cleareance because I had very large tires on it.Couple trail-scar dents here and there.

Has stock front bumper with no end caps,and a nice looking aftermarket rear bumper.

Speedometer does not work,all other gauges do though.
One power window does not work,the rest do.
Couple of the power locks do not work.

Runs,drives,and stops good.Great daily driver,winter beater,trail rig,etc.4x4 works good and so does the heat! Clear IL Title in my name!

Priced cheap because I must sell it asap,I need to buy parts to finish the other Jeep,price is firm at $600.

If you are interested pm me,contact me through AIM at FoMoCoPower1 or call me,Jim,at 708-289-7686.

87FS

87FS1

87FS2

87FS3

87FS4

87FS5

Please take a pic of the rear axle pumpkin. I cannot tell if you have a dana 35 or 44 from your pic, if it's a dana 44 that's about $350-450 value right there to resell. I like the Np242 Select Trac, nice t-case. Stick it up on Craigslist.com in your area as well.

If it's got a dana 44, take it out and sell ($350-450) it and then if you can stick it out for people to buy parts from it and then have a salvage yard haul away the carcass. Just some thoughts, good luck.

woody431 said:
Thanks for saying that after I said I was interested in the whole thing..

Sorry, I had this thread up and was working on something else and then posted, I'm not trying to screw it up for you. :cheers:

Troy

Sorry guys,it HAD a D44...I swapped that into the new one...I`m not stupid...lol

Burbank is just SW of Chicago.

And have had it on Craigslist,everyone on there expects a brand new vehicle for one payment on a brand new vehicle.

Jeep runs/drives too good to scrap.

Back