• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SO tell me whats really going on?

I will start, been out of work since October. Been on quite a lot off interviews, but to no avail. Have even gone threw the ropes of other people trying to get me a job, also with no results. I do thank them for there attempts. Giving up the jeep and filing for bankruptcy probably the hardest decision I had to make so far of my life. Going back to school full time, and will be saving for another vehicle, hopefully a xj. Bah oh well at least I have my family, friends, and my girlfriend. And all you guys <3.

Peace
Ted

Hang in there Ted. I Hear it gets worse before it gets better and i can see you are probably past the crappy stuff.

Me, well... as you can see i a noob here but have been getting into this Jeep stuff pretty fast and cant stop wheelin. If i could i would do it every weekend ( kinda like a did for almost 2 months) but i have to pace myself before my GF and my Kid hate me for it :p

Last day at work is Saturday, then I move off Catalina. Back in LA for a week, then I move to Texas to start my MBA program at Baylor University.

Boost hell yea wheelin is hella addictive. I almost couldn't stop myself. Take the wife and kid. Its really fun, take them to azusa canyon, easy stuff. Can be difficult if you turn the wheel the right way.

And to islander good luck in school my boy, we never got to wheel in gormen, heh maybe by the time you get back from school I will have a decenly built xj.

peace
ted

Im poor, my jeep has no tires, my DD has no gas

same ol same ol

John, sorry to hear about the divorce, but these things happen for (usually) a good reason. I've been there too, but have been happily married now for 23 years. Got 2 daughters in college and an XJ with the dash all torn out wishing it would fix itself. If you've got a jeep, your health, and a few friends, well, you've got a lot.

weak, what kind of tires are you going to go with next?

Ive got one yoko geolander mt I got fo free brand new, so Ill probably end up buying 3 more. I just have no money to do it.

So as of now and for the next few months I'll probably just roll on the wheel of my skateboard, they wont blow up on me.

I'm about to leave my job and move out to central Colorado where I'll be doing the maintenance side of things for a youth camp up in the mountains called Camp Id-Ra-Ha-Je West. I'll be working for room and board only and trying to get a part time position in the nearest town which is about a half hour away. I'm excited to move on, but I'm sad to leave all my friends down here.

I'm about to leave my job and move out to central Colorado where I'll be doing the maintenance side of things for a youth camp up in the mountains called Camp Id-Ra-Ha-Je West. I'll be working for room and board only and trying to get a part time position in the nearest town which is about a half hour away. I'm excited to move on, but I'm sad to leave all my friends down here.

:(

Well its good to hear everyone is having problems... Luckily i have my family and my wifes family to help us out with a few bills we arent able to pay. My PGE was almost shut off, car insurance almost canceled, Registration on my jeep and my DD Truck were both up in March. Im barley working. My truck and my wifes car need to be worked on but dont have the coin to get the parts they need. Havent been able to pay rent in 5 months... Luckily my Landlord is my in-laws.

On the bright side... Got my jeep finally running again... Finally got my Tranny swap almost completly done...

Having recently returned from a combat deployment, i have managed to (over the years) accrue over 85 days of leave.(vacation).
i now realize that that lady was the financial thorn in my side, and come to find out, it was NOT cheaper to keep her. Money spent on a good lawyer was well worth it.
Now im looking for a country to go visit, and trying to find my passport.

Work is OK i guess, and im pretty damn lucky to have a job right now from reading a few of these posts.

Back