• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bushing set?

Dest

NAXJA Forum User
In my internet travels I came across an add that stated the Cherokee needed a "new bushing set for the front end". Can someone explain to me what this means/is, and why it would need it?

In my internet travels I came across an add that stated the Cherokee needed a "new bushing set for the front end". Can someone explain to me what this means/is, and why it would need it?

Don't believe everything you see posted on the internet, including here on NAXJA.

The suspension bushing wear out due to age and mileage. If you are having issues with Death Wobble (search this topic), new suspension bushings may be part of the solution. New bushings may help with suspension noises or help restore the ride and handling. Lots of Cherokees have 150,000 + miles and still have the original bushings

The Quadratech catalog is one place you can see the various bushing sets all neatly laid out. Assume you can get the same info in their online catalog.

Don't believe everything you see posted on the internet, including here on NAXJA.

I treat the internet the same way I treat the TV, everything everyone says is completely true. :roflmao:

Thank you for the responses.

Back