• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

response to obamacare on youtube

5spd_xj

<<the good ol days
NAXJA Member
I love Michael Moore's comment, I bet they live longer cuz they're still waiting for a doctor.

I know we have a few Canadians among us i would love to hear what they have to say about Socialized Medicine.

I love how it's always Americans that are defending Canada's health care system. Funny how you never hear a Canadian defend it.

If anyone wants to see what social medicine is like, sign up for the military and then head to the hospital.

It's free but honestly I would rather pay for better care.

I have an English uncle whose nephew was on an 8 month waiting list for an MRI. Last time I needed an MRI I only waited 4 hrs.

"If anyone wants to see what social medicine is like, sign up for the military and then head to the hospital"

This cracked me up. The Army prescribed Motrin for everything. From the common cold to torn ligaments. I can't breathe....Here's some Motrin.

This cracked me up. The Army prescribed Motrin for everything. From the common cold to torn ligaments. I can't breathe....Here's some Motrin.

Don't worry they still do it. Oh your wrist hurts, no push-ups for a week and some Motrin; your back hurts, light in-door duty and heres some Motrin. :smsoap:

If those fine diagnoses don't work then maybe, if your lucky, you can see a real DR not just your BNs medic.

My experience with mil health care was "I'm having trouble staying awake in the mornings, perhaps due to trouble sleeping at night"

Here's some benadryl.

Last time I checked, when I had insurance I walked right in, was seen immediately, and was out with stitches within 2 hours. Broke my clavicle and was out with painkillers and a brace within 2 hours. When I didn't have insurance and my wife had fallen in the shower and hit her head the wait was 3 hours, and when she had severe abdominal cramps the wait was 9. Gov't run charity hospitals vs. Private hospitals and insurance seems to be pretty cut and dry for me, you won't catch me supporting that public healthcare nonsense.

Back