• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 44 rear...

Benz0

NAXJA Forum User
$500 shipped to your local ForwardAir location...

you know want that bling cover! :D
XJ_dana44.jpg

3.54 gears...crated and ready to ship - spring plates included (you can see them on the pallet also)

The driver side shock bolt/stub is gone but a regular grade5-8 bolt would work fine...

any idea of how many miles are on it or what it came off of? what would you sell it for if i were to pick it up myself? where in richmond you live? im from midlothian but am going to school in emory va. give me a hollar or PM me. thanks bud

MrTuesdayNight said:
Please contact me ASAP regarding this axle if you still have it. My Factory Ring and Pinion is toast and need to replace it fast. This is my only Vehicle.

Chris
my yahoo email is [email protected]

88BlackWidoXJ is in line in front of you...if that falls thru I will let you know...

88blackwidowXJ said:
any idea of how many miles are on it or what it came off of? what would you sell it for if i were to pick it up myself? where in richmond you live? im from midlothian but am going to school in emory va. give me a hollar or PM me. thanks bud

around 130K miles - came from an automatic XJ...I will let it go for $450 local pickup

it is located in Mechanicsville, VA 23116 google map location here:
http://tinyurl.com/ym5wx4

I have a forklift at my shop that can put it in your truck or trailer also...

hey bud, how soon are you looking at gettin rid of it. ill be back in rich around thanksgivin. any willingness to lower the price? i found a 44 for 250-350 with disc brakes already on it all shock mounts and leaf mounts included but its a couple of hours from me but i would rather get it from you since ill be rich. and will be easier to pick it up. just let me know what you think. thanks bud

just lettin you know i aint tryin to screw you over. im just tryin to get the best product for the best price. thanks bud again. later

88blackwidowXJ said:
just lettin you know i aint tryin to screw you over. im just tryin to get the best product for the best price. thanks bud again. later

I'll do $400.00 local...but will be at the River during Thanksgiving weekend - when do you plan on being around Richmond? May be able to this before I head out there

Ben

hey benzo, i talked to tuesdaynight the other day and he needs the axle more then i do. im just tryin to swap out. but just talk to him and if still wants it just give it to him; like i said, he needs it more then me. thanks for everything.

Hey guys thanks for being so cool about this, but in the meantime I found one by my Bro's for $425 and he is gonna pick it up and put a an Elocker in it and rebuild it for me. I appreciate letting me have it in a time of need tho. Its rare to find cool people and your one of em.

Back