• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IE M&G Aug 19, Buffalo Wild Wings in Rancho

Leep

NAXJA Forum User
It has been planned for a M&G at Buffalo Wild wings in another thread so I guess I am making it official.

The Date is August 19th say around 6.
The place is Buffalo Wild Wings in Rancho

Buffalo Wild Wings
RANCHO CUCAMONGA (#3247)
8188 Day Creek Blvd. #140
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739-8556
Phone: 909-899-9832

I will be there prob around 5:00 ish and will be on the patio.

See you there

Ill see if i can make it. hopefully i can, i need to buy a round of beers for some of you. Just cause, no real reason behind it other than its the only way i can show appreciation for everythign NAXJA provides.

Most of us work m-f, but places are too crowded on the weekends. You should hit the M&G on the 7th in Yucaipa...less driving.

Redlands to VicGardens on a wed against traffic, 25 minutes tops.

It will take me 25 min to get there from work in corona then another 45 to get home from there.

Redlands to VicGardens on a wed against traffic, 25 minutes tops.

It will take me 25 min to get there from work in corona then another 45 to get home from there.

I would like to come, still trying to convince the wife atm so I will let you know for sure probably after 1st of month (payday).

I should be able to make it out for this

Doh. At least the OC will be represented. I had posted that I was gonna try to make it, but realized I have a SAR meeting that night.

Is this open to anyone? Id love to come out and meet some of the local NAXJA members.

I'm assuming yes, as its a Meet and greet haha

Back