• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parts train from R. Cucamonga to san diego

Wildman89

NAXJA Forum User
looking to get a brake booster and a couple master cylinders down to homebrew in the san diego area. anyone goin' that way?

I work in Mira Loma (60/15) and live in Murrieta. If you get it to me here in Mira Loma I can get it down to Murrieta. I also work in Escondido on the weekends. So I could get as far south as Escondido by saturday.

special thanks to LEEP and ROCKHEAD for the offers to get homebrew his parts, we got it handled.

:doh:

On the same parts train, I need to get some parts from San Diego up to Rancho where I will pick them up. PM me if you are on the train!

I too (if possible) need parts from SD to as far north as possible, would appreciate if someone could pick up a pair of ZJ coils from AdamGriffiths in El Cajon. I will be down in the LA area Aug 7th

ended up just UPS ing the parts to him. it cost like 14 bucks but the karma is worth every penny. thanks to the guys that volenteered to help

I'll be making a trip up too Norwalk here soon.

Back