• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

kc lights

Bridgman

NAXJA Forum User
4x6kcflipcover.jpg

Flip Cover Lights by KC, just wondering if anyone has em and what they think about them.

the only difference is the flip cover right?!

I'm Running the KC 46 Series light's the flip cover is nice it help's protect the lens. I ran them with the clean lenses for awhile the candlepower rating is about 52,000 yet the lenses design is so that it spread's the beam in all directions and not necessarily far, yet If I remember equal to your high beam's. I'm running them with the 'amber' lenses now and are very good at reflecting sign's and road stripe's, they also light up the side's of the road very well. Don't be mistaken by the size of the light's if you run them with the clear lenses you won't be let down, best part is they come with a 23 year warranty. My light kept going out so I finally sent it to KC and they sent me out a whole new unit no question's asked. I've got picture's if you'd like to see em'.

Im also running some KC 6' Round 130Watt LongRange light's very impressive (and free :) ) That's why I'm using the Amber lenses.

Back