• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics from last week

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
Myself, Bigbluebeast, and Sorerunner went camping with family..

Here is pics of the Rollover and afterwords..

DSC_0937.jpg

DSC_0914.jpg

DSC_0918.jpg

DSC_0929.jpg

DSC_0909.jpg

DSC_0913.jpg

DSC_0956.jpg

DSC_0962.jpg

DSC_0907.jpg

DSC_0947.jpg

Scott-

How in the hell do you get away with running those tires down there? My boggers stick out there just as far and i get stopped all the time up here when i run them.

What size are they and what is the BS on those wheels?

-PJ-

kinda curious as to how the roll over happened... what was he doing to cause the roll over?

and i would think sticking that far out would limit your flex but thats just me, i plan on staying tall and skinny

rollover happend because the driver was in-experianced with jeeps..
Rear end caught the gravel, he over corrected and they hit the embankment, front right tire first, caused them to roll.

And my rig is not a daily driver.. it goes from home to the trail and thats about it.. i have put maybe 1000mi on these tires since i got them (used) never been pulled over.. even doorless.

and i used to run 31x10.50 i dont think my flex has changed.. if anything its better since these tires will actually climb things instead of spin..

Back