• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

just cut and weld ??

jasonsxj

NAXJA Forum User
:gonnablowi broke my lca stock mount on my dana 30 axle i was just wondering if there is anything that i need to know besides cut and weld ?? and i was thinking of getting RUSTY'S lca mounts and skids 1/4" steel !! is there any better ones out there for a good price?? :dunno:

:gonnablowi broke my lca stock mount on my dana 30 axle i was just wondering if there is anything that i need to know besides cut and weld ?? and i was thinking of getting RUSTY'S lca mounts and skids 1/4" steel !! is there any better ones out there for a good price?? :dunno:
Take a old u bolt plate cut in half and weld it on..also reweld the oem mounts there not welded very well

Take a old u bolt plate cut in half and weld it on..also reweld the oem mounts there not welded very well
never thought of using a u-bolt plate !! :yelclap: thanks for the tip !! but don't like fabbing anymore !!?? i know it's easy but i like to bolt on or weld on anymore !! :dunno:

Back