• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rolling up rear windows without front doors?

You need to get a spare switch or you can remove yours and install it some place..This is a pain in the butt..I know i did it, then i got doors that are manual windows..Plus i have tube doors and i am making half doors..See what happens when you remove your doors...LOL

is this for the '99 in your sig?

my FSM says that the yellow wire is from the window lock button, so if you give it 12 V, it should enable or power the window. i would certainly trace it out, and not just take my word for it

Last edited:
You know, your jeep most likley has a 12v source... It's probabally not the best idea but i put a fuse off my power seats 12v+ and a switch there( in between my seat and the trim panel) It works I just don't know how much power they take so i woulden't run the seats and windows at the same time.

REMOTE CONTROL POWA WINDOWS

n42500460_30899361_3802.jpg

haha, damn I was always the kid who got the "remote control" car that had a wire going to the controller.

i took the switch panel from my door, pulled the wire harness back through the pillar into the under dash area(the wiring unplugs from the switches and also inside by the kick panel) my rear defrost didnt work so i now have the window controls mounted where the defrost switch used to be, looks factory and works fine, only wiring needed is extending the drivers front window wires, and its only 2, back into the door to the window motor. unplug the connector at the door and take off the 2 front doors and the rears still work just fine

Back