• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

does any body know

Couldn't even get past their registration random question.

As disgusting as it made me feel I put in the word "toyota" :puke: :D

I'm almost 100% confident I saw those lame green flames in everett a few weeks ago...

Last edited:
Wall 2 wall seems appropriate.

thats a good way to get new members to there site make every one a user to see anything. But I do say good for them for removing it and thanks

I thought the worst part was them spreading propaganda that Toyota's are "Great" or anything Japanese for that matter. :D

I think that's the guy who lives in Everett and had like a green flashing light on the roof and green rock lights...it was lifted pretty high if I remember right too...

~Scott

You know where he lives? we can crap in paper bags and leave it on his door step! that will teach him.

thats a good way to get new members to there site make every one a user to see anything. But I do say good for them for removing it and thanks
Just so you know...go to this site as a guest---you get the same thing! Only it's XJ,ZJ... that are all that and a bag of chips!:twak: (It's all good, I own one of each myself!:laugh3:)
I thought the worst part was them spreading propaganda that Toyota's are "Great" or anything Japanese for that matter. :D
see above!:conceited

And FWIW, It was a couple of us RRR's (Rainier Ridge Rams) that drug it out thursday nite....thing was TRASHED!!!

Just so you know...go to this site as a guest---you get the same thing! Only it's XJ,ZJ... that are all that and a bag of chips!:twak: (It's all good, I own one of each myself!:laugh3:)

see above!:conceited

And FWIW, It was a couple of us RRR's (Rainier Ridge Rams) that drug it out thursday nite....thing was TRASHED!!!

so xj's are jap wheelers??? I couldn't look at any thing on there with out being a user.and I to have a chevota (fj40 with a sbc350) but it does have a xj steering box:dunno:

Haha, that thing was the biggest turd I have ever ridden in. My friend owned it a couple years back and traded it for some kid's 4runner up in Everett. What was on that NWwheelers site? I couldnt find anything.

Just a thread about the discovery and recovery efforts. Here are the pics that were posted up on the other site:

001.jpg

002.jpg

HPIM2850.jpg

HPIM2852.jpg

HPIM2855.jpg

HPIM2857.jpg

HPIM2858.jpg

Back