• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1997 Plymouth Breeze...awesome commuter/DD!!

Fergie

NAXJA Forum User
Alright, what you see here is a 1997 Plymouth Breeze, 2.0L automatic with around 107,XXX miles on it. Power windows, doors, brakes and steering, along with cruise, tilt wheel, rear defroster(handy in Tucson), dual front airbags, aftermarket tint, and cold air conditioning.

There is nothing special about this car. It has been my daily driver for a year or so, and was my wife’s driver for about 4 years before that. I have recently had the water pump and camshaft seals replaced, as well as the belts. Tires are 3 years old, and still have plenty of tread on them.

Now, the only problem is the air conditioning. The compressor recently went south, and no longer works. The car still drives just fine, the AC just doesn’t work. I’ve called several local shops for a repair quote, and have received numbers in the $500-$800 range, with most of them in the $650-$700.

I want this thing sold quick, and don’t want to deal with repairing the AC, so my price is $2100.

You can respond through this site, or email me @ [email protected]

I am located in Tucson, AZ. Please check out the pics, and thanks for looking.

QuincyOCT06030.jpg

QuincyOCT06029.jpg

QuincyOCT06028.jpg

Back