• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fiesta island gathering couple months ago

wire guy

NAXJA Forum User
i stopped to look at some of your rigs couple months ago and there was a newer white one, looked at its rear leafs they were REs with shackles anybody no the guy ?i want to set my rear like his

I was there. You really want my rear end. Did you not look at it?

BTW, the white XJ at fiesta island a couple of months ago REALLY narrows it down to uh, almost everyone. :D

3644513663_edbb30d4f0_o.jpg

its the 3rd one from the right in the photo, any idea on the actual lift ? in my opinion it sits perfect..

I forget the guy's name but I talked to him for a good while when I was there. I think his Jeep is a '99, Sport model, no ABS. I think he got it from an older couple who only used it on ski trips and it was garaged most of its life. It had very few miles, like 37k or something like that.
He apparently took it out to another M&G like a year ago from what tharlanjr or somebody said and it was stock back then. At this M&G I think it sat a little lower than mine but his has rock sliders, I think AJs, along with a few other mods. Really nice lift kit as well, I think he didn't have drop brackets because we talked about that for quite a while. You might get an answer about him if you talk to tharlanjr, he might remember something about the guy.

lol, I have been watching this thread and searching around, but for the life of me I cannot remember his name.

Last year we talked a while and his wife and my fiance' talked the whole time.

I looked in my messages and in past threads, but I have nothing, lol

Charles is his name, but I don't remember his user name.
I think he is on Socal XJ more than NAXJA.

Charles owns the Blue/grey Cherokee second from the left

Is that a two door (although I can't tell if the open tailgate rig is even a Cherokee.....) or is it the one with the tire carrier?

That is MINE, it's a 4-door but the rear passanger door is open.

Yea, thats him, lol.

I'm pretty sure his name is Charles though, Carol talked to him out at borrego when we were out there so maybe she remembers...

Dont you remember when we went to borrego for my birthday, when we were having lunch in sanstone canyon and he rolls up out of nowhere when it was stock???

Back