• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Labor day weekend trip

BigDog

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so its set, Labor day week end is the week end we want to do this. Going to head to browns area fri night Sept 5th. Want to meet at rogers around 4:00-6:00pm get the camp set up,(I should already have prison camp set up) and then try to get some night time trail runs in. Sat morning go clean some areas up, then do some more wheeling, maybe some more night time wheeling. Sun little bit of wheeling fun, pack up and head home, and still have Monday to relax and get ready for the return to work.
This is to help show my thirteen year old some more wheeling fun and to show her that we as the people that enjoy the trail need to take care of the trail as well. So come on everyone lets get a good size group together for this. We all use the trails so lets clean some while we have some fun. Who's in for it?
Thinking I'll cook some BBQ chicken, patato salad, and chips for dinner for the people that show for this so:party: I need a list of who all is going to come.

Thats PNW meet & greet

So I was wrong :doh:

well. id love to be a part of this trip... one problem.

Baby due on the 8th.

im out sry cj:(

You will be home by then, Labor Day is the 7th. Plenty of time. I would leave The mother at home.. no shakin baby syndrome..

It will probably be REALLY crowded that weekend. Usually is. If its going to be a mulitgroup camp out.. we may need to get there earlier in the week. SOme of hte others have more experience with how the turn out usually is.

Last edited:
I'm planning on going up thursday night or earlly morning fri to try to get the spot I was wanting that should be large enough to hold a group from here.

I wouldn't think it would be any more crowded then any other place on labor day weekend. I like it when there is a good amount of people out there more to watch. As for the trails there is a trail for about any class you are looking for out there.

awesome, i just printed out a map. ive never been out there. first i need to get recovery gear and points. im just trying to get into wheeling right now. never really properly done it.

I wouldn't think it would be any more crowded then any other place on labor day weekend. I like it when there is a good amount of people out there more to watch. As for the trails there is a trail for about any class you are looking for out there.

I don't know, gettign stuck on a trail with 50 people in front of you and 50 people in back of you and waiting 2 hours to go up Firebreak 5 can get old.

Either way, I may be up for this. I Like to camp.

seriously, if you dont go up the sunday before that weekend, and camp all week, you can pretty much kiss your luck goodbye.. TSF is a freaken NIGHTMERE labor day weekend. i would ALMOST rather stay home and watch oprah..

But, i did say ALMOST, so count me in!

seriously, if you dont go up the sunday before that weekend, and camp all week, you can pretty much kiss your luck goodbye.. TSF is a freaken NIGHTMERE labor day weekend. i would ALMOST rather stay home and watch oprah..

But, i did say ALMOST, so count me in!
If you stayed home and watched Oprah I would have to tell you to seek help.

i dont know. ive spent the last two labor day weekends with NAXJA, it can get real fun.

I haven't done many trails around here so don't know where most of them are. Where is TSF and Browns? northern OR or southern WA? I see alot of you portland guys talking all kinds of awsome about it and was thinking if its not too far i would be willing to give it a go if my roommate issues are solved :p

Back