• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Taillight Brushguards

I think Waag still makes them dunno call and ask

xterrablackrearbumper.jpg

http://www.waag.com/rearbumperguard/

Does any konw of any companys that mat have made these. Thanks for the 2 posts above waag does not make any TL covers any more and the other up to 96.

why bother. they are damn near pontless in protecting the tail lights from anything more than a horse fly.

i ordered a set a few years back from autoanything.com

A Landcruiser slid down a hill as it was attempting to pass our group a couple of weeks ago at Deer Valley. Slid right into my rear corner. Would have busted out my rear tailight but just bent up the guard. That was the only damage from that incounter. Of course, guards are $100.00 (free for me) and taillight $10.00 at pick n pull.

Rubicon016.jpg

i like those - but it says 96 and below - wouldn't they fit 97's and up too? i know the 97 and up are angled at the top of the housing.

Waag does not have Tail Light Guards anymore and it Seems as if there are only ABS Tail Light Covers Available for a '97+ XJ on the Net.

Go THOR guards and never look back.

IMG_4184.jpg

This just scratched my paint, didn't dent anything or break a light when I backed up and rammed the housing into the rocks.

-Alex

Well i called just about anybody i can think of No one makes them no one has any over stock. Local fab shop wanted to much to make them

That Quarter Panel is Awesome, however, I do Not Think it is What he is Looking for. IMHO

Here is their Description:

We offer guards for both the 84-96 as well as the 97-01 models. Pricing for either model is $345 and that includes shipping in the lower 48 states. Pricing includes both left and right guards ready for paint, all mounting hardware for a standard installation and detailed instructions. They can be purchased through Auburn Car Repair & Off Road or manufacturer direct by contacting us at [email protected].

http://www.thor4x4.com/

RP_THOR_lights.jpg

:cry:I am going to look for a vehicle with similar style TL and see if I can make some thing work will post If I find out anything

Back