• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wtb 34-35 inch tires

bluejeepkid

NAXJA Forum User
Im looking for new or used tires. Either 34 or 35 inches tall, 11.50 or 12.50 wide for a 15 inch rim. I would prefer a matching set of 4 or 5 but will consider otherwise and also prefer mt's but will consider aggressive at's since i do alot of urban wheeling lol. Can anyone help me out??
=]

I have a set of 5- 34x10.50R15 LTB super swampers for sale. I'm looking to get $500. 1 is brand new 2 have more then half tread 2 have half tread. mounted on rims and balanced

I have a set of 5- 34x10.50R15 LTB super swampers for sale. I'm looking to get $500. 1 is brand new 2 have more then half tread 2 have half tread. mounted on rims and balanced

500$ how long do you think you will have them?

i got a set of 37x12.50x17s with 17x9 soft 8's for $400

Till i pull them off my jeep and sell em. I have 35's waiting to mount up.

as it is now, im very interested and willing to travel to get them. ill have to save up a little money. if you could get some pics, that would be great

haha well, i dont mind seeing them lol
any of the tires have plugs/patches/chips/chunks/slices etc... ??

they have light chucking from 4 wheeling but nothing extreme, no plugs, and no patches as far as i know. no slices i think at least as of yesterday.

DSC02061.jpg

DSC02062.jpg

DSC02063.jpg

DSC02065.jpg

DSC02066.jpg

DSC02067.jpg

DSC02093.jpg

DSC02096.jpg

awesome pics man, i am very interested in those tires. ill keep in touch, thanx

awesome. ill pm you when i get a chance to look at them

im widening my search.... im also interested in 6inch coils and shocks and a decent adj trackbar/bracket/brace and a steering box brace aswell. thanx

still wanting pictures.....

Back