• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spent a little time with the die grinder

stockerwithalocker

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Well after my jeep looked like this:

roll1.jpg

I went to town with the die grinder doing everything I wanted to do when I had a full body but was afraid to do.

DSCN0843.jpg

DSCN0848.jpg

DSCN0849.jpg

Ended up using the high lift as a porta power, cutting out the rockers, the rear quarter, and all of the sheet metal inside the cab so the cage can tuck as tight as possible. Going to try and do what Goatman did with the hybrid cage.

I also made my own rendition of half doors. I wanted the look of doors without the weight. I removed the door skin and will cut it flush with the bottom of the window. I am going to weld these to the door bars of the cage to give the sheet metal a chance.

DSCN0853.jpg

DSCN0854.jpg

get the doors back on yet?

Nice work Parker! Cant wait to see some more pics once the cage is done.

when did you roll it? I must be way out of the loop, missed the post or just getting old

when did you roll it? I must be way out of the loop, missed the post or just getting old

Damn Josh..... let me fill you in....

Cal bought Goatmans yellow rig.
Cal is putting a 60 in the front.
I sold my Cherokee and bought a buggy.
Rick is putting 1 tons and 40's under his junk.
Parker rolled his junk the first weekend i took the buggy to JV, about a month or so ago.
SlimsXJ moved to the East Coast.
Its F'ing HOT in Corona!

Now keep up on the gossip!!

:D

Damn Josh..... let me fill you in....

Cal bought Goatmans yellow rig.
Cal is putting a 60 in the front.
I sold my Cherokee and bought a buggy.
Rick is putting 1 tons and 40's under his junk.
Parker rolled his junk the first weekend i took the buggy to JV, about a month or so ago.
SlimsXJ moved to the East Coast.
Its F'ing HOT in Corona!

Now keep up on the gossip!!

:D

well I knew everything else except Parker's Roll and Rick rolling on forties....literally, he'll be rolling...more

Well i have pics of richards old rig but i cant get ahold of Cal. Hes been helping me with my transmission swap from manual to auto. but i havent heard from him in a couple days...

Someone forgot to knock on wood when they were talking about being way over on their side a bunch of times and not rolling. :D

Yeah I cursed myself. The sad thing is it was the end of the trail, on a dirt sidehill.

Looking good Parker.
But now you really need to change your screen name on here.
stockerwithalocker doesn't seem appropriate anymore :D
I need to call you about bringing my old fenders and front clip out for ya.

No worries Curt, you are the one helping me out. Whenever you are free let me know. Thanks again I appreicate it.

Back