• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone have an 87 that is tottled out?

AJTorris

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for the wiring harness for an 87. I am doing an automatic swap from a manual and need the complete wiring harness. I have been looking for one in the JY and cant find one. So if anyone knows someone with one or anything like that please let me know..

from what I remember 87-90 will all work for you. I can't remember anything different from 87-90, as long as it's a 4.0l and an aw4.

Well i got one from a 89 and there were different plugs on the passenger inside fenderwell. Do you use all of your or is one a parts jeep?

There would be differences between a manual and an AW4, like the NSS and TPS plugs. 89 or 90 went to ABS, which had new sensors too, I think?

The 87 had a C101 bulkhead connector that was eliminated in 89. Assuming you are going from a 4.0 to a 4.0, those would be the major differences I know of.

Back